Decision Fatigue: Ever heard of this?
(scroll down to watch video right away)
This is the state too many moms, dads and entrepreneurs and grown ups with ambition and big dreams find themselves in, day in and day out, when they keep having to decide how to spend their precious time.
It’s often a state that can lead people to burn out.
I remember the day my husband, a mindful productivity expert, told me about it — It was like a lightning bolt: DUH: that’s what I have!
At that time, I was spending every day evaluating, analyzing and making decisions only to question later if they are the right ones.
Can you relate?
There had to be a better way out…It took some time, but I got there.
You’d think the solution is a killer to-do list or a better task management system alone. Nope.
I tried that, it doesn’t work on its own.
It’s much more personal than that… Read on.
SIGNS YOU MIGHT HAVE DECISION FATIGUE:
- You often doubt your decisions, big and small.
- You frequently question how what you’ve decided will impact you, your business, your kids, your spouse, etc.
- By the end of the day, even a small decision (e.g. What kind of tea do you want?) can seem daunting: Your mind feels fuzzy, unclear and you feel like quitting.
- You feel the growing number of decisions is creating disagreements between you, your spouse and your kids: You’re feeling disconnected from them and your spouse.
- You often fantasize about “a better way” to do things, or being somewhere else in your life.
Decision Fatigue impacts a lot of people right now in our society that is so addicted to being busy.
So what’s the solution?
It’s all about making the KEY decisions upfront, so you can enjoy the ride… But there’s more to it than that.
Watch this video to hear more on how this could affect you and how to defeat Decision Fatigue. The solution we discuss is counter-intuitive and yet makes so much sense…
Love this video? Add your comments and Qs below.
Can I help you see how Decision Fatigue affects you? Let’s chat. Request a complimentary Dream Activation Session now. During this private session, I’ll personally help you see what’s happening in your current situation, at work or home, and how you can transform it into a more empowering (and enjoyable) experience!